Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

30 Lists: Lists 8-12


I have been a little bit behind in my #30lists. Not only have I been behind in just writing them, but I've been behind in posting completed lists on Instagram! So, instead of just not posting my lists since I'm "behind," I'll just post what I have. That's something I'm trying to get better about:  sharing what I have, even if it's not complete or what I intended to share.

So, you guys will see my lists when I have them done! I've been really busy because of some life changes (which I will share soon). So, bare with me as I'm adjusting to a new pace of life.

Enough about stuff I'm not sharing yet! Here are the lists I have at least photographed...

List Eight:  Books Everyone Should Read


-The Coming Plague:  Newly Emerging Diseases in a World Out of Balance by Laurie Garrett
-Brave New World by Aldous Hexley
-The Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins
-Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling
-Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides
-The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger
-The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini

List Nine:  Ain't Nobody Got Time For That


-DRAMA
-unkind people
-people who don't invest in your relationship
-ignorance
-inconsiderate parking
-poor grammar (yes, I recognize the irony)

List Ten:  Subjects I Can Talk About For Hours


-PREVENTION/PUBLIC HEALTH
*specifically
--women's reproductive rights
--sexual health
--infectious diseases
--HIV/AIDS
-MEMORY LANE
*especially
--childhood with my siblings
--freshman and senior years at UIUC
-PLANNERS

List Eleven:  Things I've Finished (So Far) This Year 

I'm going to take this from a "what I've done so far this year..."
-put the house on the market!!
-made more mini albums than usual
-cleaned out, RAKed, donated a lot of my scrap supplies
-finished listening to the Harry Potter series on audio book
-read at least 13 books

List Twelve:  Must Haves For A Night In


-a GREAT book, binge-worthy TV show, or a few must-see movies
-wine! I prefer white, but am slowly falling in love with red
- snacks:  cheese, chocolate, popcorn, etc.
-candles
-Illinois sweatpants that I've had since freshman year of college
-nice, warm, cozy blanket

 Are you participating in #30lists? If you are, I'd love to see your lists! Leave your blog (if you post them) or your Instagram/Twitter below!

xoxo,
Heather

No comments: