Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Sneak Peak: Practical Scrappers DT Layout Sketch

Can you all believe it's April already?  My goodness, time has just been flying!  Although, I am very happy with this warmer weather that is finally making its way into the Midwest.

So, what better way to kick off the month with some creative inspiration?  I am here today to bring you all a little sneak peak of the layout for the Practical Scrappers' April layout sketch.


Zig Zag Close-up 002

Doesn't this layout look fun?  Now, head on over to the Practical Scrappers blog to see the full reveal of my layout, as well as the layouts from some other lovely ladies on the design team.

Don't forget to come back here tomorrow to read the story behind my layout and to see more detailed photos!

xoxo,
Heather

No comments: