Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2014

I Like Big Bags and I Cannot Lie!

I am literally OBSESSED with big, giant bags. Maybe it's a weird subconscious thing in which I'm trying to overcompensate for my petiteness (is that even a word?). Whatever the reason may be, I CANNOT get enough of these types of bags.

I have rounded up a handful of big bags that I am currently drooling over. 

Quinn by Jordana Paige; Source: Jordana Paige Blog
This bag is lovely! It was designed with the on-the-go crafter in mind. It's categorized as a knitting bag, or, in other terms, Heather's next big bag (well, we'll see).

Large Striped Straw Tote by The Limited
I recently purchased this bag, like, a few days ago. Totally unintentionally too. I was at the mall, walking around. I had walked by The Limited (this store is my weakness, by the way) and forced myself to not even look in the window. Well, I wasn't on my game when I was walking back to my car. I was walking by the store, again, and glanced in the window. And there was this big beauty, calling my name. Beckoning me to buy her. I did. Big bag: 1, Heather: 0

Linen Chevron, Dark Navy Tote by BagyBags; Source: Etsy
Chevron, enough said.

The Heirloom Tote by Uncovet
Gorgeous bag, right? I'm really liking leather right now, if you haven't noticed...


Boat Tote (XL) by Joshu+Vela
I LOVE THIS BAG! I love the white, especially for summer. 

What kind of bags do you like? Let me know in the comments section!

xoxo,
Heather


No comments: