Pages

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Little Gallery Inspiration

I thought today I'd bring you all some scrappy inspiration from the Two Peas in a Bucket gallery.  We all love the well-known scrappers out there; there work is just gorgeous, but I wanted to highlight those other creative people that may not always get recognized.  Paper lovers like you and me.  

There are a TON of amazing projects in this gallery.  I'm only going to highlight some in this post.  I'd like to do a gallery inspiration post once a month.  I'll link up the project, the creator's personal gallery, as well as their blog (if they have one).  I think it will be a great way to "meet" other scrappers!  A lot of my inspiration comes from other people's projects, so I want to start highlighting those that catch my eye.

Life Moves Pretty Fast, created by 2Peas Member  Leslie Ashe
I LOVE this layout!  I, personally, do not scrap with white cardstock, but Leslie just makes this absolutely gorgeous! I like the kraft, gold, wood elements, and flair.  This layout is simple, but still uses lots of embellishments.  Also, the white cardstock is a wood grain texture!  I love the pennants/banners, the tag, and I'm pretty sure that is gold polka dot washi tape...LOVE!

lovely layers created by 2Peas Member limedoodle 
Do I really have to tell you why I like this card?  ALL THOSE LAYERS!!  And it's on a card without it being overwhelming.  I love the colors she used and that vellum tag just gets me all excited!  I literally am in love with every card she creates.  Check out her blog here.

Simply Adorable, created by 2Peas Member MichelleWedertz
I love simple, but gorgeous layouts such as this one.  I love the layers with the doily and the tag.  I like the pink washi tape.  And those mist splatters are awesome!  

Relax by 2Peas Member catherine brancieq
I love that this layout's main paper elements are pocket style journaling cards!  I'm always looking for new ways to use my bajillion Project Life cards.  And I really like the royal blue with silver.  And oh, those stars!  Love, love this layout.  Check out more of Catherine's projects on her blog (in French) here.

Daisy Frame  by 2Peas Member marilou64
I am always in awe when I see all the different decor pieces made by paper crafters.  And this daisy frame is just something else!  I see something like this in stores all the time.  And I could make that!  This piece is definitely inspiring and makes me want to put my Cameo to work to create some lovely spring decor pieces for my home.

All this inspiration makes me want to be at home creating and not at my day job!  Looks like I need to start planning out some projects and using up my stash!  I hope you found today's post just as inspiring and creatively motivating as I have!  I'll be back Friday with a Just Two Midwest Girls scrap challenge.  Remember, there's still time to link up your take on our color challenge.  Find all the details here.

xoxo,
Heather


No comments: