Pages

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Practical Scrappers Scrap Your Stash Blog Hop!


Welcome to this month's Practical Scrappers blog hop!  You should have arrived from Claude Campeau's blog.  This is my first blog hop EVER!  I'm very excited!  I loved participating in this hop, as it gave me an excuse to use up my bottomless stash.  

As you know, this month's theme is scrapping your stash.  Those that follow me on Instagram (@hsweet12), know that I'm participating in 30 Days of Lists.  I decided to make my own mini album using my stash for my book of lists.


Look at how pretty?!  I had so much fun making this album.  And, it was all such a spontaneous decision to participate in #30lists.  



I didn't purchase ANYTHING for this project.  It was AWESOME!  

I used some of my new products (e.g. MME's Charmed 6x6 paper pad, October Afternoon's Daily Flash alphas).


I used paper scraps that had been sitting in my scrap bucket for many, many months.  I pulled out Thickers I forgot I had...


I used glassine bags and packaging from scrapbook kits.


I used a lot of Project Life and journaling cards.


I had so much fun putting this together, I wanted to create mini album like this!  


So, as part of my giveaway for the blog hop, I will be creating a similar mini album as a prize!  The title can be personalized (i.e. it doesn't have to say "30 Days of Lists") and I won't put "List..." on every page!  But there will be a mix of Project Life cards, patterned paper scraps, cardstock scraps, glassine bags, tags, envelopes, etc.  

If you want to win a mini album, comment below!  Let me know what projects you're in the middle of right now!  Giveaway open only to US residents.  You have until Sunday, March 23rd at 11:59PM CST to leave a comment.  

Now, go check out how Patty Selah used her stash!

xoxo,
Heather

No comments: