Pages

Monday, December 9, 2013

My Journal Your Christmas Album Supplies


Happy Monday morning readers!  As promised, here is a video showing all of my supplies for my Journal Your Christmas album.


Part I

Part II

**I had to split the video in half, so you lose a few seconds between the first one and second one.  Sorry abut the train you can hear; I cannot do voiceover at this time, so I have to talk on the video.  And, my camera stopped recording before I realized it, so you guys missed out on the stamps I'll be using throughout my album.  I may try to make another video of the stamps I'm using.
 
Just a little update on my album, I've been keeping up with the journaling prompts.  I've also been pretty good about capturing photos that coordinate with the daily In Focus prompts. When I do projects like this, I really, really wish I had a photo printer at home.  I don't necessarily want to send photos to a printing lab every week, let alone every day.  I like to print a month's photos at a time.

I've made my title page, pages for Prompt #1-#6.  These still aren't completely done because of the lack of photos, and that bothers me!  But I'm happy that I'm working on it.  

Are you making a December album?  How are you doing on yours?

xoxo,
Heather

List of Supplies

Patterned Paper:  Bundled Up by Crate Paper 6x6 Paper PadHello December by Glitz Design 6x6 Paper PadPeppermint Stix-Believe by Heidi SwapPeace Love Joy by Lawn Fawn Collection KitPeace Joy Love by Lawn Fawn Petite Paper PackOh Tannembaum-Magical by Studio CalicoMerrymint Gold Star Kraft-Magical by Studio CalicoMaking A List-Magical by Studio CalicoAll Is Bright-It's Christmas! by Allison Kreft for Webster's PagesReindeer Flight-It's Christmas! by Allison Kreft for Webster's PagesNutcracker Court-25th and Pine by BasicGreyChevron-Santa's List by Teresa CollinsNorth Pole-Reflections Christmas by Lori Whitlock for Echo Park Paper Co.Silent Night-It's Christmas! by Allison Kreft for Webster's Pages

Stickers:  Titles and Accents Sticker Sheet-Hello December by Glitz DesignIndustrious Border Stickers by Tim HoltzGood Tidings 6x12 Label Stickers by Chic Tags

Embellishments:  Good Tidings Clear Acetate Tags by Chic TagsGood Tidings Photo Toppers by Chic TagsNoel Bits & Pieces by Elle's StudioNoel Frames by Elle's StudioNoel Lil' Snippets Labels by Elle's StudioNoel Cutouts by Elle's Studio; Citrus Twist Kits Exclusive Christmas Labels; Merry & Bright Flair Button by Two PeasStar Ornaments Flair Button by Two PeasHello December Wood Veneer Tile Set by Two PeasWhite Christmas Lyrics Wood Veneer Card by Two PeasNatural Bark Stars by Prima Marketing; Citrus Twist Kits Exclusive Wood Veneer Letters, Stars, Peppermint Swirl Shapes; Peace Joy Love Flair by Lawn FawnPeace Joy Love Mixed Sequins by Lawn Fawn; rhinestone gems; Citrus Twist Kits Exclusive Flair; Hello December Giant Rhinestones by Glitz DesignChalkboard Wonderland Silent Night Washi Tape by October AfternoonSanta's List Chipboard Buttons by Teresa CollinsBundled Up Photo Overlays by Crate Paper; "Dear Santa" Mini Bag from It's Christmas! Mini Bags Assortment Pack by Allison Kreft for Webster's PagesBundled Up Journaling Cards by Crate Paper; crocheted snowflakes; white doilies; gold doilies; 25th and Pine Jumbo Die Cut Numbers by BasicGreyHome for the Holidays Sprinkles by Doodlebug Designs

Alphas:  Hello December Alphabets and Words Sticker SheetTomato Red Alphabean Cardstock Stickers by Jillibean SoupAmerican Crafts Thickers-Reindeer Font in RedGood Tidings Gold Letter Stickers