Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Project Lifein' It Tuesday

Happy Tuesday lovelies!  We're getting closer to Thanksgiving (aahhh, next week!) and Christmas!  So pumped!  Anyways, I'm back this week with some Project Life.  I have the end of September and beginning of October to show you all.



This side is the end of September.  I haven't been good at journaling daily or taking any pictures. I've been slacking. The end of the month is completely random.  There were two big events that I didn't document at all.  I'm so disappointed in myself.  Michael's birthday was on the 26th and my last day with my friend before she moved to DC was on the 30th.


I didn't even have dates for these pictures.  Totally slacking.  I used Dear Lizzy's Polka Dot Party for this spread.  I am in love with this collection.  


I tried to keep this really simple mostly because I had no idea what to document! 


The right side is the beginning of October!  I "documented" the first 12 days, but I really only have pictures and a story from UMSL family weekend.  I have also come to the conclusion that I take too many pictures of my feet.  



I've been loving circle cluster embellishments.  They are so easy to create and so versatile.  I don't think I'll ever tire of them.

Okay, so there's some Project Life to inspire you all to document your daily life.  It may be simple, but at least it's done!

Also, don't forget about the challenge I have going on with Kelly over at her blog.  We're challenging you to use the same product(s) as used on a project and create your own project.  Details can be found here.  Those that link up their take on our challenge will be entered to win a $5 gift card to Two Peas in a Bucket.  Come play along!

xoxo,
Heather

3 comments:

Angela said...

lol Too many pics of your feet or not, I really love the "from where I stand" photo.

Claire T said...

I totally know what you are saying. I had a week recently that had three photos to choose from and that was hubby and me combined! I just keep telling myself that in a few years time I will be glad that I recorded something as our life will probably look very different then.

Amy said...

love the "from where I stand"!!