Pages

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

On My Wishlist Wednesday

I figured I better get back to adding things to my wishlist what with the holidays coming up...*wink, wink*!  

Brush Strokes Stamp Set by Hero Arts

I want this stamp set so badly!  Ever since I saw this video by Nichol Magouirk using this set to make a Project Life embellishment gift set, I haven't stopped thinking about it!  Not only would I like to make a gift set like this, but I can think of so many fun things I could do with this set!  

Tim Holtz Distress Markers, Full Set of 49
I've always been kind of weird about Tim Holtz's Distress line.  I always thought of grungy and dark projects, which is definitely not my style.  Now that I've been in the craft world for a little over a year, I've watched tons of videos, seen hundreds of projects, and seen all sorts of Distress products make pretty things.  And as you all know, I've been super obsessed with watercolors, and these markers make it pretty easy to achieve that watercolor look.

Inside and Out Sayings Stamp Set by Simon Says Stamp
I love making cards.  I'm liking it more and more considering I opened an Etsy shop to sell my cards!  (Go check out my shop, Sweetly Made Designs!)  I have always struggled with sayings for the inside of the card.  This stamp set would be perfect to add to my collection.

Okay lovelies, there are just a few more products you can add to your wishlist as well!  And just in case you don't know, Jennifer McGuire is doing a blog and youtube series, My Favorite Crafty Things 2013, over the next 10 days.  She showcases all of her favorites!  I love Jennifer McGuire's work.  She's very inspiring.  She also has a list of all the products she mentions on each day with links, so it's easy to add to wishlists or shopping carts!  

And a reminder, you all have until tonight to link up your take on the challenge with my dear friend Kelly.  We will randomly pick a person who entered the challenge to win a $5 gift card to Two Peas in a Bucket. Come play along!

xoxo,
Heather

1 comment:

Lisa Echerd said...

Oh, some great picks! Hope you get everything on your list.