Pages

Friday, July 11, 2014

Love For the Weekend

Source: Pinterest via Earmark Social
In an effort for you all to know me a little better, as well as spread the love to other bloggers, sites, etc that I enjoy, I will be posting various links every Friday. These links will be whatever I've found interesting, exciting, or what I've absolutely fallen in love with over the past 7-ish days. Enjoy!

I have become OBSESSED with this form of planning. I even purchased this trial for August to see how well it works for me. I'll let you know the status of that fun adventure in the weeks to come.

I have been intrigued by the elusive editorial calendar. This post does a pretty good job of explaining it. 

This sounds really intriguing. I'm tempted to try it. I love me a good monthly subscription box!

I'm a sucker for office supplies and sticky notes. Anything to pretty up my planner. I can't wait to get my hands on these, these, and these

I recently discovered this blogger and author, although she's been around for a bit. She's very inspirational. This post was very lovely to read. 

I've been curious about these and a healthy living lifestyle. I'll keep you all in the loop with my journey on learning more about them and incorporating them into my daily life.

xoxo,
Heather

No comments: