Pages

Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My Milwaukee Trip...in Photos

I'm finally posting some of my photos from my Milwaukee trip at the end of April! One of my best friends in the whole world lives in Milwaukee. It was my first time visiting her since she moved there in July 2013. I miss her tons! I wish we lived closer together, but we do a pretty good job visiting one another and scheduling many phone dates.

Untitled

This trip consisted of talking, food, beer, sightseeing, food, driving around, a belated birthday cake, beer, lots of photo taking, food, baking, Hunger Games, shopping, local restaurants, food, walking around in the Historic Third Ward, antiquing, and did I mention food?

Here are photos. These were all taken with my phone, so not the best quality, but my trip is documented!

Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled Untitled

Milwaukee is a lot of fun. I would like to go back during the summer months and take Mr. Sweet with me. 

Have any of you been to Milwaukee? What was your favorite thing to do while visiting?

xoxo,
Heather

No comments: