Pages

Friday, July 18, 2014

Love For the Weekend!

Source: Pinterest; Original post: tumblr
In an effort for you all to know me a little better, as well as spread the love to other bloggers, sites, etc that I enjoy, I will be posting various links every Friday. These links will be whatever I've found interesting, exciting, or what I've absolutely fallen in love with over the past 7-ish days. Enjoy!

I am so excited about this challenge! You should join along too! So far, I've completed 4 consecutive days.

While you're at the above link, I discovered this site, which makes me happy. 

I'm excited I found this blog post full of video tutorials. Just another hobby I'd like to take up!

Reading this post, I can identify with some. There are others I need to consciously work toward.

xoxo,
Heather

No comments: