Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

Love for the Weekend!


In an effort for you all to know me a little better, as well as spread the love to other bloggers, sites, etc that I enjoy, I will be posting various links every Friday. These links will be whatever I've found interesting, exciting, or what I've absolutely fallen in love with over the past 7-ish days. Enjoy!

This week, I decided to make my own planner just for work. I was very specific about what I wanted. This post and this post gave me inspiration! More on my DIY work planner next week!

I want this bangle, and this bangle, and this bangle, and this one! Plus, it's all made in the USA!

I've already watched this trailer 10 times today. Can't wait to see this movie...for the obvious reasons! Like, I can't even.

This post is amazing and something I've always thought since this "inspirational" quote started floating around the Internet. (Inspired by Elise Cripe)

Also from the lovely Elise, this wonderful journey she's taking to document her relationship with beautiful daughter during her second year.

Last, but definitely not least, a little something from my challenge blog I co-host with Kelly.

xoxo,
Heather


No comments: