Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Inspiration Wednesday

Happy Hump Day lovely readers!  I decided to do something a little different this Wednesday-I'm going to bring you a post full of what's inspiring me lately!  I'll still bring you On My Wishlist Wednesday, but probably only 1-2 times a month.  

Here are some things that have been inspiring me lately.  


Starting from the top left corner...


  • I love the color scheme in this layout by Two Peas in a Bucket's Garden Girl Shimelle.  Lately, I've been loving a bright color paired with black and white.  I also like how this layout uses some journaling cards from the Becky Higgins Project Life Midnight Core Kit.  If you've been reading my blog, you all know how much I love this core kit and since I have hundreds of these cards, new ideas for using them are always appreciated.
  • I am loving these stitched vellum pockets full of little goodies, i.e. sequins, punches, die cuts, wood veneers.  I love the snowflake in this vellum pocket by Two Peas member jrench.  I also like that the pocket is stitched to the top of this page.
  • If you guys couldn't tell by my photo collage, I am feeling so inspired by December Daily(TM) albums, Christmas albums, etc.  I love the page of pocket protectors full of little goodies.  It's such a great way to break up a Christmas album or any album for that matter.  Plus, there's an excuse to use all those holiday-themed embellies you have!  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to find the website I originally pinned this from to give proper credit.  If anyone knows, please let me know.
  • Wilna Furstenberg.  Enough said.  Everything she creates is inspiring!  Besides the super trendy chalkboard look this layout shows, I love the banner underneath her photo.  I've really been meaning to try this.
  • Another Two Peas Garden Girl I admire is Corrie Jones.  This particular layout was made by her for Elle's Studio, but she's created a layout like this for a Two Peas video.  I love the idea of drawing shapes with spray mist.  I lovely way to create your own background/pattern paper.
  • I love how Kristina Nicolai-White painted this title for her layout.  I recently did something like this on an upcoming project I'll be posting on my blog soon!  Get excited!
  • I LOVE GOLD!  I don't know when this happened, but I have suddenly been all about gold-in my crafting, in my clothes, in my accessories. I not only love this quote, but I like how it looks like gold foil.  Just beautiful!
  • These next two inspiration photos are from Michelle Wooderson.  I am in love with everything she creates.  I love her layering techniques, her style, her use of mixed media in a bright, colorful way. I love this sequin pocket with the gold doily.  In this post, she also has pictures of other pockets she jazzed up.  The last photo I cannot find the exact post for, but I love the layering with the tag.  Using tags is one of my favorite ways to embellish a page.  


Hopefully these photos inspire you to create something that you've recently been loving.  Link up what's been inspiring you in the comments section.

Also, you have until midnight tonight to link up your Halloween projects for the Sweet & Kelster blog challenge.  Information and details can be found in this post.  There is a $5 gift certificate to Two Peas in a Bucket for the winner!

xoxo,
Heather

4 comments:

Dictionary said...

That is some great inspiration TFS!

Madeline said...

Fun stuff! I love those little Christmas pockets! Great inspiration!

Isbaha said...

Very inspiring, thanks for sharing ! Love the gold touches.

Amy said...

Love all the inspiration!