Pages

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Favorites From CHA-Winter: Part II

Okay, I am back with the second part of my favorites from CHA-Winter.  Let's jump right in...

My Mind's Eye

Record It!

Charmed

Each of the collections in the Record It! line come with a 6"x6" paper pad, word art prints, washi tape, enamel dots, and journaling cards kit.  Let's just say I wouldn't hate having everything from each collection that I like!

I really love the Charmed collection because of all the metallic gold!  I have actually already ordered this 6"x6" paper pad and am hoping to see it in my mailbox in the next week!

Just Splendid

Just Splendid 6x6 Paper Pad
Just Splendid Wood Dots
Just Splendid Journaling Cards Kit
I love the bright and playful colors of this collection.  Again, I have already ordered the wood dots and journaling cards kit...Can't wait to play!

Now & Then

Dorothy


Love this collection!  It's colors remind me a little of the Adorbs collection from the Summer 2013 release.  

Milo


Loving the blues, yellows, and greens in this collection.  

Mildred


Love the sprinkle of gold (or maybe it's kraft) in this collection.  And that heart paper!

Simple Stories

A Charmed Life


Just like the Milo collection in the MME Record It! line, these blues, greens, and yellows are just lovely!  I like the star confetti patterned paper that you can see in the lower right corner.

SN@P!


Um, yes!  I love this size binder and burlap is so trendy.  Also, I don't like to decorate the fronts of my albums (I worry about things falling off), so having the awesome chevron print is great!


I am so excited about these pocket pages!  I love square photos, so this will be a great addition to my mini albums.


These are awesome!  I've used washi tape to attached a photo over another photo or pocket, but it didn't have a protector.  Now, this takes care of that issue.


These are amazing!  I'm so glad photo sticker overlays are becoming popular.

DIY


Not that I really need help in creating my own embellishments, but these are just fun!  And there are so many stickers, enamel dots, and stamps in this line.

Studio Calico

Essentials




I want everything in this collection.  They really are essentials to have in your stash.

Lemon Lush


When I first saw a sneak peek of this line, I didn't like it, but the more I saw it being used, I really started to like it.  I like the lemon yellow and the purple in the papers.

Webster's Pages

Sprinkled with Love by Allison Kreft

I'm pretty sure I've loved almost everything Allison Kreft has designed.  Can't wait to play with this collection!

Okay, I think that was everything that I absolutely loved from the CHA Winter releases.  Of course, there are lots of bits and pieces from almost every new line that I like.  And it was really hard to choose what I really, really loved.  So what are you guys looking forward to adding to your stash?

xoxo,
Heather

No comments: