Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

On My Wishlist Wednesday

I figured I could get away with having a weekly wishlist series because there is so much stuff that I want!  It also gives me a chance to hear from you all on your wants, as well as your reviews/thoughts on what's on my wishlist.  

Raskog Kitchen Cart from Ikea

I want this cart so badly.  Not just because of the color, but it would be awesome in my scrap room!  I don't know about you all, but if I don't see my products, I tend to not use them.  Not only would this beautiful cart provide organization in my scrap room, it would also help me see my stash.  It's been on my wishlist since 2013 started.  I think it's pretty affordable ($49.99), but I don't want to pay the additional $25 to ship it.  Unfortunately, I do not have an Ikea anywhere around me, so I'll have to make a special trip sometime!

Simon Says Stamp's Monthly Card Kit Subscription

I used to subscribe to the Simon Says Stamp Card Kit in the fall of 2012.  I stopped my subscription in January 2013 because I picked up the Studio Calico Project Life Subscription and the Citrus Twist Kits Scrapbook subscription.  At that time, I was more into working on PL and making layouts.  Now I feel like I'm cycling through papercrafts again.  I've been wanting to start selling my handmade cards in local shops, but I need more greeting card-ish stamp sets and bits and pieces.  Not that my current Citrus Twist Kits subscription can't help me with that, or my own stash, for that matter, but most of my stash (especially stamps) are geared toward scrapbooking.  I think a card kit would amp up my creativity.  Plus, I really like what the SSS design team does with these card kits.  I mean, how cute is this card kit?!

Here's something that's not scrapbook related, but still paper related.  As you all know (because you've read my About Me section!), I love planners!  I have a Filofax and I use it for everything!  If I lost it, I would fall apart.  Here is a planner from this amazing stationary site kikki.K.  

kikki.K's 2014 Leather Time Planner, Size Medium 

Like, want right now!  It's so cute!  And it's mint (one of my favorite colors at the moment) with gold (another seasonal favorite of mine) polka dots!  Seriously, drooling.  

Okay, that's it for me this Wednesday.  Come back tomorrow to see a Halloween project I've been working on!

xoxo,
Heather


3 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

I love your wish list! I wouldn't mind having any one of them (or all). :)

Mary Jo said...

I have been eying that cart, too.
No IKEA super close here either though unfortunately.

craftykellyj said...

That cart! A few of my scrappy friends have it and it's super easy to take to crops. AND, there's two Ikeas near me!!!