Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

On My Wishlist

Hey there, hi there everyone!  I don't know about you all, but I have loved almost everything that came out at Summer CHA 2013.  I have quite the wishlist...  If you guys don't follow me on instagram, you should (hsweet12), because I posted the best find at my local Hobby Lobby!  I was able to snatch up Dear Lizzy's Polka Dot Party paper pad for under $10!  What?!  


I seriously am in love with every single piece of paper in this collection.  It's probably a good thing for my bank account that Hobby Lobby didn't have any of the embellishments, although, I would like everything, please and thank you.

Now on to another line that I am dying to get my crafty hands on...

Color Wash from Pink Paislee
Image source:  Pink Paislee
Seriously, go check out this collection.  The papers are absolutely gorgeous and I love every bit and piece that is this collection.

Okay, a couple more wishlist items; these are from Lawn Fawn.

I just recently purchased a used Cuddlebug and I'm on the hunt for some good dies.  Lawn Fawn has some absolutely adorable dies called Lawn Cuts.  Some of them coordinate with stamp sets and some can just be used alone.  I love tags, those manila tags you can find at your local office supply store, but really, they can be any color; I just love them.  I use them for layering, I use them as journaling spots, I use them in Project Life, I use them everywhere.  Now, how awesome is this die...
Image Source:  Lawn Fawn
You can make your own tags!  Amazing.  Definitely want this die cut set.  Another set from Lawn Fawn I would use ALL THE TIME is their Stitched Journaling Card Lawn Cuts.
Image Source:  Lawn Fawn
This has Project Life written all over it!  Look at that cute banner and those tiny hearts, and those chevron arrow heads!  Yep, want it!

Okay, now that I've gotten myself all excited about these products that I want, but can't have yet, I'm going to get busy in my scrap room.  I hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday and I'll see you tomorrow with a little something special for Coffee & Pretty Paper!  I'll give you a hint:  it involves a guest blogger!

Ciao,
Heather

8 comments:

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

You have your eye on some great new products!

Anonymous said...

TFS all this awesome stuff!! I love tags too!!! :) Evie

Mary Jo said...

Fun stuff!
I have to say that I had a bigger wishlist for CHA than I thought I would :)

Unknown said...

And that's not even the half of it Lisa! I want everything! Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to get my hands on that die! I'll let you all know when I do. Thanks for stopping by!

Unknown said...

I agree with you Mary Jo! I was really surprised with everything that I liked. I was also a little surprised by some lines that I didn't like as much, and have liked every collection in the past. Thanks for stopping by!

Tracy said...

I haven't been paying attention to the new lines as we don't have any stores that sell them her.
But thanks for posting these as we are going on a little road trip that takes me right to hobby lobby Joann's and archivers

craftykellyj said...

Love these! I need to go pick up that Dear Lizzy!!