Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Favorites From CHA-Winter: Part I

I was really hoping to keep this post down to one, but there are so many things I absolutely LOVE from CHA last week.

So, let's begin!  Melissa Stinson, over at the The Scrappy Jedi, does a great job on compiling all the new collections debuted at CHA-Winter.  That is where I go to see all the new releases.

American Crafts

DIY Shop



What I like most about this particular collection are the chalkboard labels and badges, the decorative tape, and the cork stickers.


Dear Lizzy-Daydreamer


I usually like all of the Dear Lizzy lines.  This line hasn't called to me yet, but it may take me seeing the product in person (like Polka Dot Party).  There are one or two papers I like.  I am really liking the dies and the rub-ons.

Amy Tangerine-Plus One


I really like the colors of Amy Tan's new line.  I'm really loving the pop of black among these bright colors.

Chic Tags

Cloud 9


Love this line!  I love everything in this line!  Check out the blog post for the full reveal.

Crate Paper

Styleboard by Maggie Holmes


**watch this video from scrapbook.com 
I've read that some people think this line looks so much like her previous lines (especially her original line, in my opinion), but I still like it.  Some of the papers I'm not too fond of, but there are some that I would definitely use. I like the gold "Dymo" label stickers, the decorative tape, the phrase roller stamp, the gold rub-ons, the doily embossing folder (!!), and the die set.  

Doodlebug Design

Kraft in Color 


I am so excited for this collection!  I love kraft and pairing that with some color is going to be awesome!  

Echo Park

Capture Life by Allison Kreft


What I love most about this collection are the bokeh prints!  I was watching a scrapbook.com video showing this line at CHA and it looks like the final patterned papers haven't yet been decided.  I hope they keep all the bokeh prints though!

Glitz Design

Carpe Diem


I love everything about this line!  This picture doesn't do it justice, so check out this video by scrapbook.com showing you this line.  I never used to like Glitz Design, but their Wild & Free collection released at CHA-Summer 2013 started to change my mind.   

Black & White

I am so excited about this collection!  One of my goals this year is to start my wedding album.  I've been struggling with the color scheme for my pages because I wasn't sure how exciting a black, white, and red album would be.  I didn't want to invite bold colors into my album that weren't represented at the wedding...basically I was it off.  Then this collection happened!  I already told my husband I'm buying every piece of this (probably a few doubles of some things) when it's released.

So, here's will I will stop for today.  There are a handful of other collections I am loving which I'll post about later this week or weekend.  What collections are you looking forward to from CHA?

xoxo,
Heather

No comments: