Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Love For the Weekend

Source: The Jew in J. Crew
In an effort for you all to know me a little better, as well as spread the love to other bloggers, sites, etc that I enjoy, I will be posting various links every Friday. These links will be whatever I've found interesting, exciting, or what I've absolutely fallen in love with over the past 7-ish days. Enjoy!

Oh. My. Gosh. This woman is my fashion role model! I have loved almost every. single. thing. she's posted on her blog. Check it out, NOW!


And because of said blog, I absolutely NEED this!


This blog has some lovely printable planners, as well as other printables. I may be purchasing one...

I've never made these kinds of cards, but this one really makes me want to start!

And, in case you were wondering about my project for the September Just Two Midwest Girls scrap challenge, you can find that here.

Such a great tutorial on using your Silhouette for hybrid scrapbooking! There's so many possibilities with the Silhouette; it's time for me to explore!

xoxo,
Heather

No comments: