Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Love for the Weekend

Source: The Every Girl
In an effort for you all to know me a little better, as well as spread the love to other bloggers, sites, etc that I enjoy, I will be posting various links every Friday. These links will be whatever I've found interesting, exciting, or what I've absolutely fallen in love with over the past 7-ish days. Enjoy!

I am completely and inappropriately excited about this kit subscription! And you know, I'll be a subscriber!

If you don't follow me on Instagram (which you should-it's in my sidebar!), you know that I recently acquired this.  I'm using these printable inserts and am LOVING them!

Of course, I downloaded this app. I'm curious to how it will change my very lax approach to memory documenting. I'm hoping I can make it work for me.

That's all I have for you this week. Let me know some links you're loving right now in the comments section!

xoxo,
Heather




No comments: