Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Project Lifein' It Tuesday

Hello lovely readers! I'm back with another Project Life spread.  This spread documents the middle-ish of September.


As the year has gone on, I'm making note of things that work for me when it comes to documenting daily life.  I do know that I need to get back to writing down what we do each day and pictures I've taken.  As much as I felt it was a chore, it was so much easier to tell a story and provided me with feelings during certain events, etc.




I've also noticed that I work better with a PL kit as compared to doing PL without a kit.  I don't know if it's the coordinating products or what, but looking back at the beginning of the year when I had a PL kit, I was keeping up better than I am towards the end of the year.  I'm not quite sure how to handle this problem that doesn't involve subscribing to another PL kit.  Not that I don't want to (*wink, wink*), but I'm trying to use up my stash!


For this spread, I used my beloved Midnight Core Kit.  I've said it before and I'll say it again, love, love, love this kit.  It's so easy to work with.  There are not any particular stories in this spread.  These are just random pictures taken in the middle of September.  I did note on my only 4x6 card some things we did during this time frame.

Okay, that's it for me today!  My goal this week is to finish September and start on October. I can already tell you that I have not taken many pictures this month...

xoxo,
Heather


2 comments:

Emily Adams said...

Nice pages! As far as kits, have you thought about making your own kits from your stash? You could gather up coordinating products, and group them together. That way, you can just grab a bag and get going! No more wasted time digging through your stash to find matching things.

Fleursbydesign said...

Great PL pages :)