Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

On My Wishlist Wednesday

Happy Hump Day!  I'm bringing you all a little something different on my wishlist:  clothes, accessories, and home decor!  Now, if you're a serious scrapbooker, sometimes we like to spend all of our money on those supplies and forget about everything else (minus bills, food, etc.).  I am so like that.  When I have spending money, I'd rather buy scrapbook stuff than anything else.  Yep, that's my life.  But I do love clothes, especially dresses, shoes, purses, jewelry, and home decor stuff.  So this wishlist will be filled with pretty things that I probably won't buy because I'm addicted to scrapbook supplies.

When the Night Comes Dress in Emerald, ModCloth
Isn't this dress just gorgeous?! I've been loving the lace trend (in scrapbooking and in clothing *wink, wink*).  This dress is just so simple and lovely.  That color is amazing too.

Skinny Interlocking Rings, designbygam, via Etsy
I don't wear any rings (besides my wedding band and engagement ring), but I really like them.  The problem I have is my hands and fingers are so small that most rings are too big and make my fingers look stumpy.  I think these interlocking rings would look good on my finger because of the very skinny width. I also love how simple they are, but still have a bit of personality.


Mason Jar Wall Sconces, Hendryx House Designs, via jane.com 
I just adore this wall sconce.  And mason jars are so trendy right now.  This would make such a pretty addition to my house and it would be so versatile with different holidays and seasons.  I just really, really love it.  I also think this would make a great gift, especially with Christmas coming up!  I think my sister-in-law would really like something like this.  Also, if you guys are interested, it does come in one other pattern and both patterns come in different colors.

Alright friends, that is all I'll add today, or else you'd be reading this post for hours!  I know last Wednesday I talked a little about the Christmas/holiday scrapbook collections that I would love to get my hands on to do a documenting December mini album; go check out Kelly's post breaking down the different Christmas kits available.  Her post is helpful, as it puts all the kits in one list.  

Also, come back tomorrow for the full reveal of the Sweet & Kelster challenge, our first challenge in our blog series!  Check out my project and Kelly's and find out how you can play along!

xoxo,
Heather

1 comment:

craftykellyj said...

That dress is just adorable!