Pages

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Bit By the Reading Bug


Lately, I have really been craving a good book.  I'm talking about a can't-stop-reading, completely-immersed-in-the-story kind of book.  I go through book phases, if you will.  Sometimes I crave fiction, sometimes I have a desire for a cry-your-eyes out love story, etc., etc.

This week, I ventured over to our local library.  I love this place so much!  I mean, it's completely free!  What an incredible resource!  I know my taxes help pay for the public library, so you better believe I will be using it.

madewithstudio

This photo was not taken on my most recent trip to the library, but still on a lovely trip to said library.  Sometimes, I like to park a few blocks away (if it's a nice day) to walk through part of the downtown area.  But, enough about my leisurely strolls...

madewithstudio

Presenting, my lovely stack of books!  Boy, oh boy, am I excited about these!  I was inspired by this post to acquire that particular stack of books.  Unfortunately, none of the John Green books were available (surprise, surprise considering The Fault in Our Stars in being made into a movie...) and I just couldn't find a couple of the other ones.  But, I will go back!

So, really this post was just to share my new stack of reading material!  I've already finished The Gates.  It's a super cute book, that really uses that tucked away childhood imagination we all still have.  I recommend it.  I've recently started Dark Places.  This one is good, in that what's-going-to-happen-next, can't-put-it-down-yet way.  

What's on your summer reading list?

xoxo,
Heather

P.S.-Follow my Pinterest board all about books!

No comments: