Pages

Monday, May 26, 2014

On Being Patriotic


As most people in this country, I have known and currently know many people serving the United States of America.  Mom, Dad, brother, both grandpas, late father-in-law, aunts, uncles, friends, cousins, etc., etc.  

I cannot even begin to express my gratitude for all these men and women, today, yesterday, and tomorrow, whom continue to serve this country.  Because of these individuals-that VOLUNTEER to protect me and my freedom-I get to sit in a coffee shop planning a friend's baby shower.  I am forever in your debt.

Thank you to all those men and women who died for this country, who sacrifice their safety, who give up their own lives to protect many other lives.  Thank you, thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

xoxo,
Heather

No comments: