Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

The First Post and The Chai

Good evening my fellow paper lovers! Heather here, bringing you the bits and pieces of my life.  I am extremely excited about this blog.  It was a goal of mine for 2013.  I have to be honest with you, I was scared to actually start one!  I believe that's why I took most of the year to sit down and do it.  But, let me tell you all, I'm thrilled I finally did.

Anyways, I just wanted to pop in and say hi.  I have so many ideas and posting series I would like to do.  This coming week I'll be getting to work on those!  Most of my posts will be paper-related, peppered with the randomness of living the Sweet life!  Glad you're here and see you next time!


~~Heather


P.S.-Here's my absolutely favorite iced beverage at the moment:  a vanilla iced chai from a local coffee shop, Grab-A-Java.  Best iced vanilla chai that's ever been in my mouth!  Seeing this picture makes me want one right now...


No comments: