Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

On My Wishlist Wednesday

Every time I write a wishlist post, it makes me want to go shopping!  There are just so many great products out there, I can't help but want them all! 

Memento Luxe Inks


I'm sure you guys have heard all the amazing things about the new Memento Luxe Ink Pads by Tsukineko.  The colors are just gorgeous, rich, and vibrant.  I want every. single. color.  This is just a small sampling of some of the colors, but aren't they lovely?!  I've seen them in "action" on Kristina Werner's YouTube channel and Jennifer McGuire's YouTube channel.  These inks work beautifully.

Christmas Fill-Ins by Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday

I am dying to get my hands on this stamp set from Ali Edwards by Technique Tuesday.  It would be absolutely perfect for my December Daily (TM) album.  Just a great way to record not just moments, but to really reflect and journal about my family's holiday memories and traditions.  I may have to get this...

Envelope Sentiments by Simon Says Stamp
I think I need this stamp set in my collection.  It is just adorable!  I'm a card maker and have started sending happy mail and cute packages to my friends and family.  This stamp set would be too cute to help decorate those packages and envelopes.

We R Memory Keepers Envelope Punch Board
Speaking of envelopes...I want this so badly!  How awesome is this board?!  You can make your own envelopes much easier and faster!  Definitely need this.

Alright, that is it for me today.  Don't forget to come back tomorrow for another challenge with Kelly and me!  And there are prizes/scrappy goodies involved for playing along!

xoxo,
Heather

3 comments:

Mary Jo said...

Lots of great goodies! :)

craftykellyj said...

Um...yes. I want that envelope board too!

MJ's Kraze said...

Everything there I want. LOL .
Here is a link for the pads for $3.99 each.
http://blitsy.com/