Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Project Lifein' It Tuesday

And another week has come and gone.  Oh boy, I cannot believe it's the end of October...and I'm just starting the month of September in my Project Life album!  At least I am continuing to document our lives.  

Side note:  I finally made a decision on my December Daily (TM) 2013!  Back in this post, I talked a little about Christmas-themed lines and kits.  I went a little overboard though... I pre-ordered the Citrus Twist Kits Christmas Daily Pocket Life kit AND the Christmas Daily Main Kit.  I couldn't help myself!  I loved the color scheme in the Pocket Life kit, but I loved so many pieces from the Main kit too.  I don't get add-ons with my monthly scrapbook kit and I've been pretty good lately about not buying scrappy stuff I'm not going to immediately use, so I thought it was okay if I overloaded on Christmas stuff.  Plus, I don't have any Christmas papers. The only bad thing is I won't get these kits until the middle of November.  But I'm excited nonetheless!

Back to Project Life...I have a spread from the beginning of September.  This is honestly just a bunch of random stuff that happened.  I don't think there is any particular story I have to tell.  

  
I used Simple Stories original SN@P! line.  That line is so much fun!  And it really made it easy to complete this spread.


I have been obsessed with sewing small banner clusters on my PL cards.  It's easy, but adds a lot of personality and texture to a spread.  Also, I am loving these Jillibean Soup Alphabeans.  I bought 5 different colors the last time I was at Archiver's.  
 
This is a fun technique I tried for the first time.  I've written on photos before, but never with white ink!  I love it!  I like the look, even better than black ink.  I actually got the idea from my dear friend Kelly.  I remember reading a post on her blog about writing on a photo with a white pen.  Unfortunately, I can't remember the exact post, but it was definitely her blog!  She has lots of fun techniques; you all should check it out.

If you didn't notice, I'm also digging printing on my PL cards.  But I ALWAYS recommend printing out your text first to make sure it fits in your designated text area.  You guys should try it!

Okay, that's it for me today. I'll be back tomorrow with some wishlist favorites.  And on Thursday, Kelly and I will be posting another challenge!  Don't forget, you guys have until Thursday, October 24th to link up your take on our watercolor challenge.  There is a prize involved that will consist of a scrappy product(s)...Just sayin' *wink, wink*

xoxo,
Heather


1 comment:

craftykellyj said...

Love your PL spread! I'm glad you tried the white pen. It's definitely awesome!