Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Project Lifein' It Tuesday

Guys, guess what?!  I finally finished all my August Project Life spreads and started on my September spreads!  I am so proud of myself!  I have three spreads from August to show you guys.  To spare you all a photo-heavy blog post, I'm only going to post one photo of each spread.  You can check out more details from each spread here, at my 2Peas gallery.


Last week, I posted a spread ending with my trip to St. Louis.  This left side of my spread just shows more about where we stayed.  This side was pretty simple to complete.  I didn't have too much on my table to work with, just because it seems to help the process progress a little faster.


While we were in St. Louis, my dad took Hollie and me to a Cardinals game.  And boy, was that a great game. It was a beautiful night in the STL!  This was my first Project Life spread in which I used the Simple Stories Sn@p! line.  It's nice to have coordinating cards, papers, alphas, and stickers.  This page is the first time I printed my journaling on a journaling card.  You can fit so much more by typing out your journaling! I'll probably be doing that for those stories that require a little more "talk."


I had to have a full two-page spread devoted to the day we moved in Hollie.  It was exciting and surreal and a little emotional.  I used the Seafoam Edition of Project Life for this spread.


And finally, the end of August!  I used some new goodies I recently purchased at my local LSS.  The We R Memory Keepers Chalkboard line is really lovely.  I don't buy too much WRMK, especially their paper, but this line is gorgeous.  

Okay, that's it for me today.  I'm determined to be caught up with my 2013 Project Life by the start of 2014. I only have 2 more spreads for September to complete and one from October.  I may be able to get caught up by the beginning of November!  **fingers crossed**

Just a little reminder, the what's trendy...watercolors challenge with Kelly is still going on.  You guys have until this Thursday, the 17th to link up your take on this challenge.  And there is a prize!  

xoxo,
Heather

No comments: