Pages

Monday, October 7, 2013

Sneak Peak of the Sweet & Kelster (Unofficial Name) Blog Series Challenge

Happy Monday lovely readers!  I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.  I had a wonderful weekend, but, as always, it was too short.  I was very lucky to be able to spend time with my sister in St. Louis.  (If you haven't seen her latest news on her blog series, Coffee & College, check it out here.)  This past weekend was family weekend at UMSL.  We always have a lot of fun when we all get together.

On to my sneak peak of the challenge Kelly and I are working on for our new blog series!  We will be posting our full projects on Thursday, but we wanted to get you all excited about what we're working on!  We still haven't decided on a name for our blog series, but we're hoping it will come to us soon. 

Can you guys guess what our challenge is about for this project?  Let me tell you, this challenge has been a little challenging for me so far.  I haven't really been feeling creative lately, so it's taking me awhile to complete this challenge.  But our challenge is slowly pulling me back in my creative bubble.  I have to be honest:  I'm not even finished with this project yet!  EEK!  But, I did start and will have it done by Thursday to share.



Here's another peak, just to keep you guys excited!  Go check out Kelly's blog to see her sneak peak she'll have posted today.  Don't forget, come back tomorrow for some lovely Project Life inspiration!  

 xoxo,
Heather


3 comments:

Fleursbydesign said...

Awesome sneak peek, love the colors :)

MJ's Kraze said...

I can't wait for the challenges to start. i am guessing it will ave to do with watercolors.

craftykellyj said...

Looking great lady! No mojo leaving for us!