Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

30 Days of Lists Blog Hop!


You guys should all know by now how much I love listing! I am super looking forward to September for another round of 30 days of Lists!

As a way to get more people to get the excitement going-c'mon, you know you want to!-a bunch of us are doing a blog hop. We were asked to pick a list from a past #30lists challenge.

Untitled

Weekly Rituals
  • every morning, once at the office, I get myself organized with my planner(s)
  • one load of laundry a day
  • facial mask on Wednesday and Sunday


When I was writing this list, I realized I don't really have weekly rituals. Especially not set days for certain tasks. I don't even have a regular/weekly friend date! I got to change that!

Okay, now go check out all the other lovely ladies who participated in this challenge! All blog posts can be found here.

There's still time to sign up for September's round of #30lists! Play along with us!

xoxo,
Heather

No comments: