Pages

Friday, August 8, 2014

Love For the Weekend/32

Source via Pinterest
In an effort for you all to know me a little better, as well as spread the love to other bloggers, sites, etc that I enjoy, I will be posting various links every Friday. These links will be whatever I've found interesting, exciting, or what I've absolutely fallen in love with over the past 7-ish days. Enjoy!

Lately, I've been on this kick to make these kind of better decisions.

I think this will help with those better decisions.

I really like how this (which is very popular in the papercrafting world) is linked to those said better decisions I want to make.

I registered for this, starting in September. You should play along too!

Of course, I HAVE to have all the things! All of them!

I read this weekly...because I'm a nerd.

xoxo,
Heather

No comments: