Pages

Monday, August 25, 2014

Love For the Week/35

This post is a bit late, but hopefully you'll still enjoy all these links!

via Etsy
In an effort for you all to know me a little better, as well as spread the love to other bloggers, sites, etc that I enjoy, I will be posting various links every Friday. These links will be whatever I've found interesting, exciting, or what I've absolutely fallen in love with over the past 7-ish days. Enjoy!

I've linked a post to Sarah's blog before, in this same blog series. This post is good!

I really want to read this book, especially now that I'm seeing it on Elise Cripe's Instagram feed!

If you've missed what Just Two Midwest Girls have been doing this month, check out this round up post.

This is such a cute idea! Also, I love the name because it's my mom's, even with the "right" spelling!

So excited for one of my favorite memory keepers! I love this new direction she's heading. She reminds me all the time why I started and should continue documenting my stories!

And because I'm on the hunt for the best way to schedule blog posts and basically to run my blog efficiently, I've been scouring the net for ideas. Here's what I have so far.

Have a great week! Come back tomorrow for a fun blog hop!

xoxo,
Heather

No comments: