Pages

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Mini Album Mayhem: Thirty Days of Lists Album


I am a lister. Like, to the extreme.

As I mentioned in a previous Love For the Weekend post, I registered to participate in the 30 Days of Lists challenge coming up in September. This will be my third challenge. Although, this will be my first go around sharing my lists in entirety. At least I hope. This past March, I shared my last-minute album and even a handful of lists on Instagram, but that was it. This go around, I'm determined to share throughout the whole month!


Untitled

I knew I wanted to use my stash to construct my album. I didn't want to buy anything, even though I really wanted to. Using my limited supplies (as most of my supplies are packed away because our house is still on the market-ugh), I went through all my patterned paper and picked out my favorites.

I didn't worry too much about the color combinations, although, I did a pretty good job at coordinating most of the papers. 


Untitled

A couple things I knew I wanted with this album:

  • 4" x 6" size
  • my favorite patterned papers
  • Project Life cards, especially some of the new Heidi Swapp collections
  • these lovely scripted die cut numbers
    • These numbers were a set of free files I found on this blog. I love them!
  • kraft cardstock
  • at least one envelope (because I'm obsessed!)

Untitled

And to help hold myself accountable to actually fill out the lists each day, I already printed the list of prompts. I printed the prompts on kraft cardstock, which I will cut into strips. I'll adhere each respective prompt strip on the same page as the die cut numbers. I obviously did not do that in these photos as a way to keep the prompts secret for those people that either like the surprise of the daily prompt or haven't registered for this awesome challenge (which you definitely should!). 

Untitled

My plan is to post each list daily on my Instagram account using the hashtag #30lists. Follow me @hsweet12. I also plan to do a weekly roundup post of my lists throughout the month of September. 

If you're interested in seeing more photos of my album, check out my Flickr album here. I'll also be adding my completed lists to this album throughout September.

So, are you guys participating in this challenge? Link me up below to how you're playing along with #30lists!

xoxo,
Heather

No comments: