Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

Love for the Weekend!

Source
In an effort for you all to know me a little better, as well as spread the love to other bloggers, sites, etc that I enjoy, I will be posting various links every Friday. These links will be whatever I've found interesting, exciting, or what I've absolutely fallen in love with over the past 7-ish days. Enjoy!

I love watching any kind of tutorial. Lately, I've been watching mini album tutorials over on YouTube. One YTer, My Sisters Scrapper, makes gorgeous mini albums, as well as creates tutorials every once in awhile. This is something I would like to make soon. I see something like this going into my Etsy shop for the quickly approaching holiday season.

I am very intrigued by this. I would like to sign up, but it looks like the first "kit" doesn't come out until October. Do I sign up now and hope it's everything I love, or do I wait (forever) for October to see what they have to offer...? #firstworldproblems

I really enjoy it when bloggers put together this type of post. Especially when it directly correlates with my current obsession with planners!

I know I've featured this before in this series, but I want to highlight it again. I have absolutely fallen in love with this! It's helped me stay on track, pay better attention to my own body, as well as create a habit. You all should give this a try. I promise you, you will not be disappointed!

And, because I know you all are so curious as to what I'm reading right now, check it out.

xoxo,
Heather


No comments: